View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 8th, 2004, 02:35 PM       
390.) "First, the tax cuts are one of the main things that are spurring our economic growth as of this time."

391.) "Now, I'm supposed to vote for a Democrat that talks about how he is all for the Catholic Samurai but he wants to raise my taxes?!? "

392.) "Second, if Bush really lied and there was proof, do you think that the American people would not hesitate for a second to bounce his ass out of office? Hell no."

393.) "The major news outlets would be blasting headlines all over the place about Bush lying and people would be winding up the masses for a impeachment campaign."

394.) "People would wind up around the block to vote Bush out of office."

395.) "You can tell that the Democrats and liberals in this country are in trouble when their main reason for hating Bush is projected as he is Hitler."

396.) "When a group of people usually resort to name calling and comparing someone to a horrible incident in the past that has no link in reality to that person, then you know your positioning on the issues is on shaky ground at best."

397.) "For the past 40 years, liberals have had free reign to spread newspeak about the people in this country and their beliefs."

398.) "They have had the media outlets to do this and when challenged, they throw out the standard sexist/racist/homophobic charges while pissing on the beliefs of the person they are dissing."

399.) "Now with talk radio, the internet, and the rise in conservative authors, liberals are getting that "getting-kicked-in-the-nuts" taste that they have dished out to conservatives and libertarians for so long"

400.) "I purchased an Ipod, and I have been trying to put all my music on my computer so I can turn it into mp3s and update the ID3 tags so I can put it in a nice order on the new Ipod."