View Single Post
nowhere to fly to.
bubbles is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:16 PM       
Name- Amy

job- I am the COO of an internet based comp. I don’t like it very much I find it to be quite a bore. Im going to quit. I would like to be an apprentice carpenter

where are you at?-Richmond VA, I just moved from Towson MD
what's your favorite thing about the site?- I would like to have people to talk to I tend to be shy in the real world
why did you start posting- to see who I could be and what I can say
Level of Educ.- Half way to a Bachelors

hobbies- Paint, Listen to music

fav. music/band- Pink Floyd will always be my number one they hold everything I could ask for in music, but im down with anything with soul.

fav. book- Catcher in The Rye is so funny

fav. movie- I use to be a metal machinist I loved it and all the guys I worked with. One dude Norm was just like the dude in the The Big Lebowski. He was a nut that lived at the shop, and still never got to work on time. And that mother fucker had a brown robe haha

Fav. Video Game- I have not played before

fav. food- free food

In high school you were voted most likely to...- I didn’t have any friends so I stopped going. But I managed to graduate with honors I don’t know why...

Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I don’t know much about the capability’s of the world wide web. I tend to be behind on the times because I am in my own word I like it there. But I figured human interaction wouldn’t hurt. But I figured human interaction wouldn’t hurt [/font]J[/font]
You're brain-dead
You've gotta fuckin' bullet in your head

Last edited by bubbles : Jul 3rd, 2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: learning to fly