View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 11th, 2003, 09:40 AM       
PUSH YOUR THPIT VALVE, VINTH, BEFORE YOU EXTHPLODE!!

While that looked like it might have been another source, it's Vinth's idol and substitute brain, Boortz. Shockeroo.

"A department store manager was being interviewed about his store's efforts in promoting a drive to collect groceries for a local food bank."
-Boortz's own description of an interviewie who pissed him off by 'Moaning'.

"Then, along comes some wiseacre radio talk-show host who points out that many of these kids are wearing designer clothes and hundred-dollar sneakers while whey shuffle to their tables with their "free lunch." You start to hear that many of these children gobbling down "free food" come from families with some pretty hefty incomes. So, there you go again: This talk-show host is telling people things you would rather not have them hear. Your agenda is wounded. "

-Boortz, describing, most likely himself. The department store manager has actually run a charitable food drive for children. Maybe it was misguided, if Boortz is right, but a bad thing to do? How does he know children are wearing designer clothes and hundred dollar sneakers? Just 'cause he says it? They don't walk, they "Shuffle", they don't eat, they "Gobble". It's not my 'agenda' that's wounded, it's my basic humanity. Why, I have to wonder, is this guy so full of bile? Why can't he even try to make a point without being ugly, spiteful, angry, mean? What is so attractive about these qualities for him?

THIS is why I hate Right Wing Media. Unsubstantiated, blisteringly hot wind, blown not just once, but over and over as it fills the rubbery, balloon like heads of multiple cut n' paste parrots.