View Single Post
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 11:14 PM        To: help@xupiter.com Subject: Wonderful Program.
Dear Xupiter:

Fuck you. Fuck your Orbit program, Fuck your Xupiter toolbar. You and your god damned spyware can rot in your own festering vomit. I hope you all burn in hell, writhing in fucking agony. Your ever-so-useful product has done nothing but spam me with pop-up ads since it installed itself on my computer. I say it installed itself, because i just woke up one morning WITH A NEW FUCKING TOOLBAR. I find this to be extremely annoying, and absolutely useless. Your search bar is in no way useful or innovative. It's a search engine. You know, i could swear that my internet provider came with one of those. Gee. Automatic Updates are not equivalent to convenience, they're equivalent to useless spam of shit that i wouldn't buy even if it saved hungry kids in Somalia. I'd like it very much if every one of you fuckers to die in bloody, brutal death scenes one might find in a Friday the Thirteenth movie. Go to hell, you miserable, purulent fucking parasites.

Fuck You Very Sincerely,

Brian Lee