View Single Post
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 03:44 AM       
Aye, Adaware and Spybot will do you good.

What i don't understand is how it could possibly be legal for such programs to install themselves. And if it's not, how-the-hell-come no one has filed a lawsuit yet? By altering your search tools and so-and-so files, (with out explicitly explaining that such changes would indeed occur) is your computer not being maliciously tinkered with by an outside user? Usually i see a big thingamajig for gator with the yes/no option, but i swear that i never saw anything with "orbit" pop up. Xupiter just installed its gay search bar and error page fucker-upper by itself one night. Before i removed it, the error page would switch constantly, so i couldn't press "back" to go back a page, it would just give me another gay fucking error page. Also, i would get spammed with pop-up ads for no reason. I was sitting idle on the boards while i was using winamp, and these pop-ups just flooded me, i had like thirty of them. I had to ctrl+alt+delete the main window for them to go away. Fucking gay, and utterly ridiculous.