View Single Post
MLE MLE is offline
MLE's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nice Chinese Restaurant
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 01:07 PM       
I know there's a plugin or something that can be added to photoshop to do the same action to a selection of images. I just have no idea how to do it. For example, if i needed to resize to a certain size and put a stroke of 1px of black aroud the edges of 300 pictures, the computer can do it without you babysitting it.
Reply With Quote