View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 02:27 PM       
Wow, James. Do you really think that? I'm kind of overwhelmed by how much I care. Seriously, my work and family oife began to suffer by the third paragraph. By the fifth I was swimming in a rich broth of shame. By paragraph seventeen I'd decided to really, really dedicate myself to restoring your faith in I-mockery. Then at paragraph twenty six I fell into depression and became concvinced that nothing I could ever do would effect you in any way. I didn't eat or sleep for the next fifty seven paragraphs, and then suddenly in the midst of paragraph 83 I decided to number the paragraphs instead of spelling the numbers. I stretched out of the fetal position, came out from under my desk, and as rays of jesusy light filtered through the clouds I decided that posting on the I-mockery bords was not about pleasing you, but really about the journey of posting itself. Then I has a heart attack and was clinically dead for five minutes and when I came to I realized I didn't actually care at all. So thanks.

Fucker.