View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 03:37 AM       
I WASN'T INTERESTED UNTIL YOU GUYS STARTED A MASSIVE PILEUP AND NOW I WANT TO PLAY

CATE BLANCHETT

A Cate Blanchett movie I love: Hot Fuzz
I had no idea she was in this movie. wtf. Unless imdb is lying to me, I need to watch it again

A Cate Blanchett movie I like: The Talented Mr. Ripley
I LOVE Ripley, and was disappointed when Ripley Under Ground sucked. Still, even though Ripley's Game is my favorite by far, this was a solid movie that everyone seems to remember the name of, but no one seems to have actually seen.

A Cate Blanchett movie I don't like: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Yeah, everyone saw this one coming. Still, I don't think it deserves absolute foaming hatred, but it definitely deserved a tomato to the face. Shia Le Boofwad swinging through the trees with monkeys. Jesus Christ.

A Cate Blanchett movie I hate hate hate: The Gift
Why in the hell do people like this dull, steaming pile and then turn around and bash The Night Listener? I don't get it.

Honorable mention: LOTR, Life Aquatic

Unless you're a pretentious, ridiculous fuckwad who loves shitty 70's cartoons with bad music and who refuses to stop masturbating in public, Peter Jackson's take on the whole thing was obviously a good set of movies. i like Life Aquatic because I absolutely despised Rushmore, and was happily surprised by how enjoyable Aquatic was

Last edited by Grislygus : Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:01 PM.