View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:16 AM       
Hit me baby one more time!

The good Mr. Garn (Pent to his buddies) served me up a steaming hot dish of ....

Tommie Lee Jones

Oh my, where do I begin.

Tommie Lee Jones movie I love: The Fugitive - He is Detective Sam Gerard, no matter who played him first. Even though the movie is basically a Harrison Ford vehicle, Jones steals the show.

Tommie Lee Jones movie I like: This is the tough one, since I like nearly all his movies, but I'll go with Blown Away. He not only plays a good lawman, but is also a believable psychopath.

Tommie Lee Jones movie I hate: No contest. Batman Forever. Wall to wall suck. Even here, he is the only reason to even consider watching this 2 hour pile of crap.

Honorable Mention(s): (There can't be just one) Can I say all of them? No? How about In the Valley of Elah, No Country for Old Men, Men In Black, The Client and JFK.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Aug 3rd, 2011 at 09:59 PM.