View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
edit: Max, Kevin, and the rest of the whiny libs on here should study the first two paragraphs. It describes you perfectly.
You're a jackass.

Just smile and pull the donkey lever

Quote:
I recall a white, social-liberal Democrat arguing with me about what it was to be black. That's right – a white, liberal college professor telling me what it was to be black. Growing weary of his pomposity, I explained that "I had been black for 50 years and inquired exactly how long he had been black."
Condescending piece of garbage. If this man were to ever DARE talk about the plight of the Irish immigrant during the 19th Century, I'd rip him a new asshole.

Because clearly, unless you ARE black, REGARDLESS of how much you know, you simply can't speak on the matter.

This is the kind of political debate that conservatives accuse liberals of all the time, so wah wah wah, blah blah blah.

Quote:
This is the arrogance of elite social liberals. They vilify white males, attempt to thwart Hispanic business progress (that they themselves champion when it benefits them) and convince blacks near en masse, that they will never get ahead without a handout – and that they will always be victims of some nebulous time past, that none today have lived and few can give accurate accounting of.
translation: blah, blah, blah, wah wah wah, I'm right because I'm a condescendingly "smart" black, of course.

How about these generalizations? Republican conservatives will exploit race and religion to the best of their ability, because they clearly can't appeal to such people on substantive ideas. Thus, Bush sends his Ricky Martin impersonating nephrew around to say "Look! Senor Bush loves Latinos mucho!!!"

Quote:
I was on that plantation at one time. For some unfathomable reason, when I became of voting age, I automatically registered Democratic. It was as if in my mind the Republican Party was not for me, even though my upbringing was based on values and traditions most compatible with the Republican Party.
Somebody needs to give this guy an award. His experience is soooo unique. I don't get it, why does the Republican White House tend to be full of corporate millionares?? Why do folks in the rural areas of New York tend to register Reppublican?? Why do labor unions tend to support Democrats??? IT'S ALL SO UNIQUE!!

Quote:
The question that begs an answer is: What have the Democrats done for minorities, specifically blacks? Charles Barkley put it well, saying, "All liberals have done for the black man is give him an inferiority complex."
A fine role model, I must admit. OH WAIT! HE "AIN'T NO ROLE MODEL!" Silly me, I forgot.

This reminds me of the time Vince tried to argue how Ted Nugent is a freat environmentalist.

Quote:
It is a fact that "in the 26 major civil-rights votes after 1933, a majority of Democrats opposed civil-rights legislation in over 80 percent of the votes." ("Republicans and Civil Rights" – Diane Adler, Dec. 14, 2002)

Democrats are adroit at race politics, but blacks should remember that it was the Republicans who helped a Democratic President pass the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It is also a fact that 70 percent of the Democrats in the house and senate opposed its passage.
Completely different Party dynamics. This guy is a jackass.

Quote:
Democrats come armed with lies, virulent hyperbolicism, the likes of Jesse Jackson and an elapidal chorus of "white Republicans are anti-black racists and George Bush is keeping the black man down."
I hear more Republicans whine about this than Democrats, frankly.

Quote:
But, here again, the facts do not support them. It was the Democratic Party that was openly anti-black. The Democratic Party was responsible for "white-only primaries" and it was the Democrats who supported Jim Crow legislation.
Again, a clear lack of historical understanding.

Quote:
Al Gore is the product (or byproduct) of a rabid segregationist. President John Kennedy was not only lukewarm on civil rights, he was reluctant to support them. He, too, was the offspring a rabid racist and segregationist.
Gore is a poor example of a Leftist, or even a Liberal for that matter. Kennedy, much like Bobby, changed on the race issue as time progressed. What changed them? The understanding of the civil, social, and economic disparities that existed at the time for African Americans.

Quote:
Then-Gov. Bill Clinton was one of three top Arkansas officials sued for intimidation of black voters under the 1965 Voting Rights Act. Larry Patterson, Gov. Clinton's bodyguard from 1986 to 1992, told of Clinton repeatedly referring to Little Rock black activist, Robert McIntosh as a "n----r." Dolly Kyle Browning, a Dallas attorney, told the hosts of "Hannity and Colmes" (Fox News Channel – Dec. 12, 2002) that she had personally heard Clinton reference McIntosh as that "g-damn n----r."
I wonder what this clown has to say about the 90,000 voters in Florida, most of whom were not guilty of any crimes, and most of whom were BLACK, were relinquished of their right to vote in 2000 by namely, among others, Jeb Bush (who happens to be a Republican, btw, AND, the presidents brother, btw).

Quote:
The Democratic Party claims to be the party of diversity, but it is the Republican Party that has blacks and Hispanics appointed to the highest positions in the Bush administration. Thanks to the Republican Party, the state of Maryland has the first black lieutenant governor in its history.
Bush appointed token figures, just like EVERY administration does.

And yay for Maryland.

Quote:
When President Bush steps from Air Force One, flanked by Secretary of State Colin Powell and National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, it is a proud day for American meritocracy.
Thank you Ms. Rand!!!!

Colin Powell, who has continuosly been second-guessed by OLD WHITE MEN like Don Rumsfeld, to the point that he has changed his stances prior to the administration. Maybe if he wants to stay along for 2004, he'll have to say "yes masa" instead of "yes Mr. President", eh?

Quote:
The Democratic Party and elite social liberals believe in black votes, but not blacks in key leadership positions. Consider Maynard Jackson, passed over for the leadership position of the Democratic National Committee; Isaiah Legget, passed over by Kathleen Kennedy Townsend for her lieutenant-governor running mate. It was said of Allen Page, a Supreme Court Justice in Minnesota, that Walter Mondale was a more viable candidate because Page was black and Minnesota was a predominately white state.
And maybe the Democratic minority in the House should've not chosen Nancy Pelosi, who represents the Party's real platform, and instead nominated her competitor, Harold Ford from Tennessee. I mean, he's only an opportunistic Dixiecrat who should really be a Republican. I mean, he'd only further the process of "Clintonization" of the Party. But hey, HE'S BLACK! Isn't this the very race related politics the Republicans claim to be above?

What trash. You should pay me to read this crap, clambake.