View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 07:23 AM       
I dreamed that I got an envelope in the mail with this official-looking document in yellow carbon-copy paper saying that I was invited to the reading of my great-grandmother's will. I couldn't figure out what the fuck because she's been dead for at least 20 years. In it I was listed as "Poor Granddaughter #2" and I was due to receive 8 dollars.

I went to my mom's house to ask her if she knew why I would be getting this document 20 years later and we had some sort of argument about it in her garden, but I looked down and saw this rock that looked exactly like the siva lingam from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and I became so fascinated with that that I forgot what I was arguing about, the end.