View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 07:39 AM       
Last night's dream was a multi-parter but I can't remember all the parts. During the most vivid part, I was going to some sort of club to see some comedian perform. It wasn't really a club, though, but more like a college lecture hall with the plastic stadium seats. Where the podium would be, there was a plexiglass barrier like some sort of Hannibal Lecter thing. We were somehow led to believe that this was for our own protection, but there was a door in it and the guy was just sitting in the seats talking to people.

He kept glancing over and I really wanted to take a picture, but my cell battery was dead. Then it was showtime and he got up behind the plexiglass and did some sort of weird gyrating dance to some song about everyone wanting him. And all of these college girls got up from the audience and they were all grinding on him, but he sort of lifted their skirts to check some sort of panty status and turned away. I have no idea what the fuck that was about, but I was pissed that my phone was dead because I really wanted to take pictures of what this weird guy was doing.

Then I went to leave after the show and he's just hanging out talking to people again. Suddenly, though, we're in the top level of some mall-sized old barn. By this time I just want to gtfo so I look for an exit and the only staircase is this giant expanse of white carpet that has been crimped to look like stairs, seemingly freestanding. There's a drop of at least a hundred feet and no one else on the staircase and I'm filled with the simultaneous utter certainty that it's going to fall as soon as I step on it and that it's the only way down from where I am. There's also like a 2 foot gap from the upper level to the top of the stairs. So I back up and make a running leap and land on my ass on the stairs, and sail down them like it's a bumpy sledding hill.

On the way out, I see that the comedian guy's been living in a beat up white van and I wonder if the college girls knew about that.

The end.