View Single Post
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 01:41 AM       
I dreamed that I was in Selena Gomez's bedroom with one of her friends. They were arguing about who stuffs their bras more. Then Selena stared at the other girl and made her disappear. Then Selena turned to me and said "remember, YOU'RE a figment of MY imagination! So do what I say or I'll do the same to you!"

So she made me do her dry cleaning.

On my way home I ran into my friends who were starting a dance troupe for some tv competition, so I decided to help them since I'm an imaginary person not bound by reality.

Then we were taking a break from dancing and watched TV. Two villages in some country were fighting over a 7 foot long bridge. So I used my imaginary powers to travel into the TV and appear at the villages and solved the problem.

Then I went back and Selena was looking for me. She was really angry so I hid. Then I said "I WON'T LET HER WIPE ME OUT OF EXISTENCE. I'LL WIPE ME OUT OF EXISTENCE BECAUSE I'M IMAGINARY AND CAN DO ANYTHING!"

I closed my eyes and my body slowly faded away until I was in some kind of abyss. Then I woke up,

There's so much wrong with that dream