View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 09:44 AM       
Another whackassed fever dream. I was living on the ground floor of a two level condo and after moving in I noticed this weird area behind the laundry room, like an unused closet sealed in with brown tin panels, no door. I thought it was hiding a water heater or something and left it alone. Then one day I saw a panel peeled back and heard noises, and when I peered inside there were teenagers having a LAN party in there.

I yelled something akin to "what the FUCK?!?" and chased them out of my apartment. Then I figured out they had gotten in through a panel that opened to the outside. The landlord wouldn't put a lock on it, the teenagers kept sneaking in for LAN parties and I kept catching and chasing out teenagers who were cussing me out and clutching their gaming rigs.

Ultimately in the dream I became the enemy of every teenager in town, as all they seemed to want to do was have LAN parties in my closet and no one seemed to understand why I had a problem with it, so I was kind of the town bitch for having a problem with home invasion.

As the dream was ending, I slipped and fell in the snow and called out for help, and two kids dressed like Freddy Krueger and Spiderman shook their heads and walked away.

Not sure what it means, but the message definitely seemed to be host more LAN parties.