View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 07:56 PM       
I call my wife my girlfriend all the time. I like the sound of girlfriend better ;o Also i think its habit. PLUS IT LETS THE LADIES KNOW IM STILL AVAILABLE FOR SOME SIDE ACTION/THREESOMES/FOURSOMES.

haha the city came out today i guess they are really annoyed with those people because they won't respond to their calls/emails/letters (over the course of a month) and they keep having to come out. So the city is bringing them up on ab unch of code violations: Pressing charges for running an unlicensed business, pressing charges for illegal dumping (supposed to be taken to the dump not in a trashcan), and they are also taking away all of their trashcans until they contact the city (because they pretend like they aren't there whenever the city comes out). :LOL
JUSTICE.