View Single Post
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:04 AM        SongMeanings.net
I have been grazing on SongMEanings.net for a while and I've come across at least two hilarious things. I've been getting into Rammstein and the site actually has english translations, as well as a poster fluent in german who actually has a bit more brain cojones and makes some pretty long winded, but interesting things. Well aside from that I run into the Eifersucht lyrics and catch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel
wow, the lyrics of this song makes it a poem, a high quality poem. all the things about man's jealousy. the line "we r cooking jealousy" is so kool.
And I was checking the Nirvana Lake of Fire lyrics to confirm the whole who covered who and ran into a nice bit of posts of Christians going apeshit over the thought that the song could be anti-religious as well as Kurt could never have not been a christian for being so talented. NOTE: Replies are hidden until you click on the reply button, here's what's on the first page. Very bottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcchic15
But the soldiers may be christian and I don't think that is right cause i am a christian an God is love and you cant necessarily decide where the soldiers are going for things done for their country it just isn't right
Not to mention the constant badgering of what religion Kurt was.