View Single Post
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2004, 10:13 PM       
I had a dream friday night which was the best dream story ever. I really want to make a movie out of it, but I'm bad at conveying ideas and hollywood is full of jerks.

Well anyways in my dream i'm in a night club and we're talking to Bob saget back stage and we're talking to him to distract him for some reason. Well we sneak through the back door and i steal a car and get in a chase but make it back to teh scrap yard we work at and almost everyone else is there. But than i hear cop sirens and my friend is bolting through there with the cops behind him. Oh yeah and Cristopher Walken owned the Chop Shop/ junkyard.

Than there was this girl wearing a brown barret and she wore her bangs over one of here eyes, and she was really beautiful, but i couldn't get her face outta my mind and creeped me out because it was just her face staring back at me. I can't describe what she looked like but it was completely out of context with the rest of the dream.

I really want to make a movie or just a really good story outta this. I'd probably fix it up to make it coherent and add weird quarks that only i would think are cool. And i'd have the brown barret girl played by lindsay lohand not becues she looks like her, but because she is so hot and i'm in love with her...