View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 07:28 AM       
while she was out or something

this movie is so stupid it makes me mad

so its a woman on the run from some thugs.
first shes in a car and they are all having a car chase. theyve already shot a cop that tried to stop them from messing with her. she has a hella far lead on them. she stops at a deserted gas station for what. to call the cops? wtf is that gonna do.
turn down a sidestreet you stupid bitch.
soi they catch up.
more chases.
they skid out.
she manages to go through a deadend sign and crash into some shit.
rather than getting out and immediately running away, she spends like ten minutes rummaging around and grabbing a loud and heavy toolbox.
then she sits around and does nothing until the thugs finally show up and crash their car. they dont even notice her car. she is just standing there. waiting for them to get closer.
finally they get close and she runs with her loud and heavy toolbox.
look at that they somehow noticed her.

ten minutes later shes still "running" by which i mean runs ten steps then hears the bad guys yell so she stops to turn around and LOOK AT THEM AND LIKE WAIT FOR THEM. EVERYTIME THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE. EVERY. TIME. LOOK I HAVE A LEAD ON THEM. TIME TO STAND AROUND AND DO NOTHING FOR A WHILE> OMGZ THEY CAUGHT UP! TIME TO RUN! OK I THINK IM KINDA FAR NOW TIME TO STOP AND LISTEN TO THEM YELL AND PEE AND DO ALL THAT OTHER SHIT.
ok now i somehow got kinda far from them but i found them again what i went in a circle. time to sit here and listen to their music and everything they have to say. for three minutes
OMGZ THEY SAW ME TIME TO RUN AND FALL.
runs across river.
OMGZ I GOT FAR AWAY TIME TO STOP AND WAIT FOR THEM BETTER NOT FORGET MY LOUD AND HEAVY TOOLBOX.

ten i fell asleep
watch this movie if you like having things to yell about