View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallySweetName View Post
So let me give you guys a brief recap of the last few days: My Commander, First Sergeant, and I flew into this place called Bagram Air Field (BAF) to go to a few places, doing a battlefield circulation. My Commander and First Sergeant go to make sure all the soldiers are doing everything right, living well, blah blah blah. While my job is to make sure that logistically, they're good. I go to see if they have any requests for me, such as supplies.

Anyway, we flew into here Friday. It is now Tuesday and our flight has gotten canceled for the fourth time now. It is imperative that I get to these guys. When I say 'in the back-woods', that's an understatement. Most places I've been I've had to sleep on the ground and shit in a hole (thankfully not close to where I sleep). Needless to say, these guys need me. I need to get to these places and the most frustrating thing possible can happen. I'm stuck in this shit-hole for who-knows-how-long. You guys want to see bullshit firsthand? Come visit Afghanistan and see how ass-backwards everything is. The mission isn't focused on winning this shit...If it was, I'd be with my men helping them complete missions that matter. Instead, we have overstuffed, undereducated, idiots in uniform trying to run this country when all they really care about is getting some Sub-Way and a blowjob. Now, I'm as big of a fan of a sub sammich and a beej just like any red-blooded American, but there's a time and a place for everything, and most of these fuckheads here in this country don't deserve the combat pay they're getting.

P.S. I'm frustrated~
You should steal a helicopter/tank and make a kids movie about you crossing country to get to your guys that need you. Maybe even fall in love.