View Single Post
Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 08:02 PM        kellychaos initiation thread
hi kellychaos it is me bape do you remember me no well let me refresh your memory http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=10571 does this ring a bell you were not so nice when we were on the same level were you it is funny now i am at the top haha but dont worry we are all reasonable people now i am not one to hold grudges so we will do this the easy way fair and square ok guys you know what to do hopefully this one will put up more of a fight am i right let the mocking begin kellychaos more like kellygayos ps to the newbs that one is a reference to a character what is that did you say what is a character oh brother this new batch is hopeless gang dont even bother[/url]

Code:
ok guys this one will not go down easy like father spaz kellychaos always has something up his sleeve he is an expert with pictures and will use them against you if you slip up and leave him an opening choose your words carefully dont get overconfident remember the mock wars if kellychaos is gonna be a vet he must earn it like the rest of us he is not getting a cakewalk at least not on my watch
[/img]

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]