View Single Post
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2006, 04:26 AM       
Oh boy, i cracked on my first brat today. Luckly it wasnt in front of my boss. I thought i was gonna be able to hold out a little longer. I was with a customer and this kid ran in. I was trying to search for a game in our computer and he kept yelling, "DO YOU HAVE JIMMY NEURTRON FOR NINTEDO PS?????" and i say, "Well do you mean the nintendo DS, or the PSP?" to which he responds, "DO YOU HAVE JIMMY NEUTRON FOR NINTENDO PS???"

i just kinda giggled and continued on my way with the computer. But he didnt stop. He kept asking and asking. He was yelling over the customer. Finally after about the 6th time he asked i yelled, "ILL CHECK IN A SECOND, GET IN LINE." real angry like. I made the customer jump. I looked at him with shock to what i did.

luckly he smiled with an understanding smile. I finished the transaction and the kid ran off before i could answer him.

i felt like a jerk but i think i was totally justified, i mean he was being rude so i tried to ignore but he didnt stop, so i had to be rude back?

right?