Thread: que isso?
View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 12th, 2014, 02:34 AM       
I brought my Schecter C-1 classic with dual humbuckers to brazil and I also just recently bought a sick ass practice amp called a THR10X, it's a processor, no tubes, but the absolute best gain and distortion for such a small amp. Was about $300 but has a ton of effects and sounds better than my Spider III which is a beast. I have a few others, an old accoustic that I started on, generic brand, a beautiful Takimine accoustic that one of my ex's got for me, I also have a rebuilt Ibanez GIO with some nice EMG's and a floyd rose set up, also at home, missing that one because my schecter does not have a tremolo bar, however I've been playing more technical stuff and this guitar is purely built for shred.

I love thrash and it is what I started playing, and most of my excercises are based on alot of megadeth riffs, but I've really been into doing the exact same thing as you, working more on how I pick and how I play notes, I'd say more of a Boston/Satriani type feel that I'm really getting into lately. Ever play in front of people?