View Single Post
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 08:20 AM       
Okay, Macleon, it's very simple. You post here, so I assume you want people to read what you write. But at the moment, I actually have to highlight everything you write to be able to read it, and very soon, I'm not gonna bother with that anymore, and I doubt other people will either, making your posts completely superflous. We told you nicely, but you didn't listen, and within a few days of posting, you've made yourself unanimously scorned by pretty much everyone here.
The way I see it, there are only 2 reasons to join a forum: To make friends and discuss with others, or because that person has a masochistic bent and enjoys verbal abuse. So far your reason seems to be the latter. Either stop being a jackass, and some people here might actually give you another chance, or fuck off, okay? Because if you don't do one, you WILL do the other, either voluntarily or forced. Let's see if you can get that through your thick, font-formatted skull.
He speaks truth!