Thread: Ask Willie
View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

I want to buy a new couch but its 12 feet long composed of 3 sections. My living room is only 12.5 feet long and it will block off access to the next room. It's a really really nice couch though. It's 40% off until tonight though. I'll try and put a picture up of it when I get home.

oh dear is it too late for a answer to this one? if it's sectional can't you put one part of it on a different wall so as to not block the doorway?