Thread: Roger
View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2018, 11:16 PM       
I'm sure no one is clamoring for MILHOUSE FROM THE INTERNET to weigh in here, but Rog was a big influence on my sad, sorry teenage life and now as an adult I've really come to admire him as more than just a funny internet guy. Deep down he doesn't seem to have a cynical bone in his body, and he's kind, and thoughtful, and good-hearted, and optimistic, and it's like one big, twisted cosmic joke that this all happened. It's fucked up.

This hit me pretty hard and I've never met either of them. Goes to show how much this place meant to me and what kind of community Rog and Re cultivated here. The small solace here is that Rog has 20 years of wonderful memories with Re that he gets to carry for the rest of his life.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog