View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 12:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
If you mean me, then yes. In my post, I implied that, much like Pinkie Pie in that picture, I spent my Thanksgiving with a bag of flour, three rocks from the Bronx, some British lint, and a bucket of turnips. I had a lonely Thanksgiving because all of my friends and family were out of town and I had to work, you see. It also means that I am a cartoon horse.
No I meant shyandquietguy, he keeps bringing up my posts and trying to make me a pram maven by calling me a racist homophobe. First off, if you're trying to piss someone off by calling them things that they're not, they have to care.

I could give a fuck less if someone thinks i'm a racist homophobe. SHIT, STRINGIN' UP BROWN FAGGOTS IS WHAT THIS COUNTRY TO WAS BUILT ON GODDAMMIT. That's when I go to my best friend Jamal and say "IM READY FOR MY DINNER, BOY. AND IT BETTER NOT BE NO FUCKIN' PUSSY FAGGOT SALAD SHIT. IM A RED BLOODED CUNT-CRUSHING MAN. THIS BIRD CAN NEVER CHANGE"

But hopefully someone will quote him and tell him how funny he is and then he can get some sleep.

also, the ponies suck dude :[ sorry man, i just don't get it.