View Single Post
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2003, 12:05 AM       
I don't believe this, but I actually agree with Snake.

Chimp, forget about her, you're wasting your time, and you're headed straight into stalkerville.

If she actually wanted to talk to you, she would make herself available to talk to. And I'm not talking about once or twice out of some sense of duty or in an attempt to put closure on the situation, I'm saying she would actually MAKE AN EFFORT to spend time with you.

She's not. So obviously, this is going nowhere.

Hell, I used to think you had to struggle to convince girls that you were worth their attention. That you constantly have to strive to convince them to like you. That you regularly have to deal with being ignored if you weren't convincing enough. That's just how I thought it worked. But it's not that way. It's not that way at all. You really DON'T have to beg for female attention, even though that's what I always thought you had to do to get it.

The problem is that you're obsessing. I used to do that with girls I liked, and now that I've started seeing it in other people, I'm realizing what a huge problem that was for me. And it's probably why I never had a girlfriend.

Give it up and move on, dude. This is TOTALLY not worth it. I promise you it's not, and I don't even know you or her.