View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 01:33 PM       
"kahljorn I never knew what that was called. I guess that means Ive had Lucid Dreams since I was about 10."

Yea I think the word lucid just means "Aware". Typically new agey type people attach it to dreams they aren't only aware of but are able to control.

"has anyone here ever had sleep Paralysis?"

me i talked about it here:
"i sort of woke up in between dream states (as in obviously awake and could see my surroundings if i wanted but couldn't really move my body or escape falling back asleep)"

I had the following crazy dream: I was outside my house on christmas and there was a bunch of neighbors hanging around and one of them had some crazy drug he gave me it was like a glass pipe with powder inside of it and you suck and it coats your throat and you get fucked up, so I did that and looked up at the sky. Slowly the sky started to turn different colours(red and orange etc.) and the clouds appeared closer, then in the distance I saw one of them hit the ground like a meteor. Then some more. A crazy looking tordnado also appeared in the distance and i could see splinters of houses flying everywhere. Then the houses closest to me started melting like they had acid on them and you could see the foundations, then I saw someone run by being chased by a crazy gigantic demon who swooped them up and ate them.
At this point I realized the dream was about the end of the world and so did my parents so we stood in the driveway and waited to be "Judged" and then what sort of looked like an even crazier version of death appeared. It was floating and kind of short and and there was two other demons with him and they were going to judge us and possibly kill us. I decided i wouldn't let them judge me and a bunch of stuff happened and the next most vivid memory is me being in some crazy cave on a bridge and I guess i was going to kill demons or something because I had a sword and I was looking at this crazy throne that looked like satan's throne and I was a bit scared or frustrated so I shouted out, "WHERES GOD" and called him worthless a few times then this crazy owl flew out at me and he was covered in leaves and I said, "I know you you're god"
then we were in a forest and I asked him, "Who are you" and he responded with, "There are two complimentary forces in nature, and I am the master of Yin" simultaneously as he was saying that he turned into a gigantic tree monster then shrunk down to a tiny lemming bush and turned into some other things as well.