View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 08:21 AM        June 8th was Club a Palestinian Day
I think its a bloody fantastic idea to supply video camcorders to palestinians to record israelis brutality toward their people. It would increase the chance of capturing these rare events instead of standing around in all of the wrong places and waiting for hours, days, weeks for something to happen. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with this. Its perfectly acceptable for israelis to club palestinians with baseball bats, for whatever reason, I don't know. I'm only saying because I want to be accepted into jewish community. And I heard that if you complain about israelis brutality toward palestinians, you'll be dubbed as an anti-semite or something. Anyway I grew up watching nature shows. I've always been fascinated by how animals go through series of tiffs and that these rare moments are caught on camera. Screw the bamboos and their method of problem solving through sharing and love making, its proven on camera that every other group of animals have shown that violence is the way to go. Enjoy these video clips in what could be one of the most historical moment in capturing these rare events. Just bloody fascinating...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7451691.stm