View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 03:01 PM       
The media is biased, that's nothing new. But, that doesn't change the fact that Jim Tressell is a dirty coach. The emails and his lies have proved that much. That is the important issue at hand here.

Show me the hard evidence that Gene Chizik and his staff paid Cam Newton or his father for Newton play at Auburn. You can't, you're pulling crap out of the air to try prove a point.

If you want to go that way I can also say that OSU got off easy. 2 game suspension and 8% salary reduction for lying to your bosses, blatantly violating the terms of your contract, and attempting to sweep up major violations under the rug? I can sit here as a fan of a football program that has been mediocre to awful for the last 40 years and say that had this happen to Minnesota, there would much more hell to pay. It's funny to hear OSU fans and their "us against the world" outlook when it seems that everyone outside of Columbus feels the opposite. Explain to me how suspending 5 players for the NEXT season but allowing them to play in a BCS bowl game isn't complete bullshit? Oh I now, it's because Tressell was so desperate for that illusive SEC win that he was willing to throw integrity and his own self-built image out the window by letting those guys play. I guess I really can't blame him though as OSU gets demolished had the players been suspended. It's a load cf crap and the NCAA is once again turning a blind eye to one of the big dogs.

You can bitch and moan all you want about Cam Newton and the SEC and how everyone is trying to gang up on OSU but it doesn't change the fact that JIM TRESSELL IS A HYPOCRITE AND A DIRTY COACH. He's had a trail of suspicion going back to his YSU days. If you want anyone to complain about in this whole situation it's your dirty coach who tried to cover-up major ncaa violations.