View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 09:05 PM       
Alrighty, here's my stuff.

The main TV entertainment center setup.

Fully Modded Neo Geo system (including green LED power indicator, UniBIOS & Component cable outputs), 2 controllers with extension cables, plus the Super MVS Converter II.

Some more of my Neo Geo MVS carts, a few with shockboxes & custom inserts. I plan to get shockboxes & inserts for all of them eventually.

My original Nintendo DS (never upgraded cuz I have big hands and liked the feel of this one more even though the new ones have better screens)

Nintendo Wii, Wii & Gamecube games, and my original Playstation system.

Some of my Playstation games (including a few in the original tall boxes that I loved before they started coming in typical CD cases), some DS games, my beloved R4DS (aka: the reason I don't own more DS games) and a bunch of dust :O

HOORAY FOR MONKEY ISLAND!

The original Gameboy (hoping to get a copy of Nanoloop for it sometime soon) and a copy of Truckin' for the Intellivision because... you can't go wrong with a title like that.

Really lucked out and won the entire collection of these magazines in an auction for quite a steal a while ago. It's one of my favorite gaming mags, but it's based in the UK and each issue usually sells for quite a bit.

I have a ton of other old games and systems packed away in boxes too, but I don't have the room for 'em in my place right now, so I'll have to take pics of that stuff some other day. Good times :O

Last edited by Mockery : Jan 20th, 2009 at 09:54 PM.