View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
You've missed the point. While Zomboid may have made fun of your pics, it was your attitude that really soured things. I know at this point you won't change, in fact I no longer care that you refuse to change. You are free to act as you wish I suppose. But freedom of speech does not give freedom from consequence, and people will bash you when you say the things you do. In other words, you could as you put it, 'change your ways' as well.

Oh and I do know what I am talking about when it comes to more people will participate if you don't, we have people this year saying they won't do it next year if you are in it. We had people not participate because you did it this year, if you recall you even bragged about that fact earlier in this thread. So don't act like your attitude isn't detrimental to this event.