View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 11th, 2003, 09:52 AM       
IF Eye Tie agrees with you, and IF he presents actual facts that corespond with a theory that I can then take a look at, as opposed to your factually incorrect off the top of your head shrieking, and IF those facts in some bizarre way line up with what you said, I will certainly have learned something and will publicly admit it here, as I always do.

Those are whole lot of IFS, but IF they come to pass, I will certainly 'admit' that you had more of a point than I aoriginally assumed and that I shouldn't have dismissed you out of hand just because you are... well... you.

Still reading? This hasn't gotten to hard for you?

Would that make me a "Moron" and you "right"? Hardly. It would make me capable of actively examining other viewpoints. The worst it would mean about me, is that I was more dissmissive of you than perhaps I should have been, and concidering how hard you work at making yourself dismissible, I'm not that concerned in any case.

Here's the thing, though. While Eye Tie was dissmissive of Chimps argument, he supported yours NOT AT ALL. So don't wet your pull ups just yet.