View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
I went to Foy's today. I don't know if I've just been going too much and there's less novelty factor or the fact that they now have NO CAMERAS signs all over the place or what, but it was slightly less fun than usual.

They added some shit and I'd like to see them try and stop me from taking pictures from the middle of the street. I'll upload them and stick them on my old Foy's thread.

I did get a strobe light, because everyone needs one and if my display's not going to work the right way maybe I can at least light it in a spooky manner. There weren't any more wtfbuses (I think I bought them all), but I did find the oooolllld 80s version of a Balzac that hadn't been touched since 1989. Thing looks like it came out of a time capsule. I was going to stick it on ebay but if anyone's interested, let me know.

I also got a sticker for the lid of the toilet that makes it look like it's open with spiders crawling out of it, that was like $2.