View Single Post
OMNIVORBE
fiercealmond is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 10:21 AM       
No.. no... it wasn't that bad. It wasn't nearly that bad.

I enjoyed the movie, a lot. It was different than the originals three, for sure, and the character development was kept to a minimum, yes...

But the movie was fun. The original three were fun. The fridge thing was the only point in the movie I had any sort of bad thought. If they hadn't sent it flying, it would have been more believable, but hey, it's a movie. It's no more unbelievable than, as kirk2000 said, "a golden box of Jew magic."

Movies are entertaining, and people spend way too much time criticizing things that are completely ignorable, like Jar Jar Binks. So what if he's annoying? The Star Wars prequels weren't masterpieces of film, most people were ok actors (Except, unfortunately, Hayden Christiansen), but why was it bad? Because it's not how you wanted Darth Vader's history to be? You had another vision of it? I can't see any other reason why people would get so annoyed, really.

Same with this. Just because it was different than the originals?

I don't know... I think people just need to enjoy more movies for what they are. There are actual bad movies, but when they're like the Star Wars prequels or Indy 4, I think everyone just needs to chill out and have fun with it.