View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 08:47 AM       
Come to Charleston Falls, Aaarg, more fishing spiders there than I've ever seen before, all over the rocky outcrops, eating toads.

Ohio is pretty wacky as far as politics are concerned. The neighbors on one side are republicans, the one on the other side has a bumper sticker that says "too poor to vote republican" and thinks every door-to-door salesman is one of "them damn republicans" trying to convert people. I made fake election signs for Halloween ("Dr. Frankenstein for County Coroner" and "Elect Dracula- I Vant to Get Your Vote") and I caught him in the yard reading them, probably to make sure I wasn't a damn Republican.

I'm registered independent and have gotten at least a half inch pile of mail every day from both sides. Nice to think of how much money gets wasted in all this crap.