View Single Post
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 01:39 PM       
I'm all in for the more idea of being more tolerant, but lets face it. I'm pretty much the end result of a ZBF, or sports. I was looking back at the posts I was making 3 years ago when I first started on these forums I had an excellent laugh, I even started an "I'm not a character anymore" thread to buy some credibility. I'll admit it was a pretty disheartening time before the majority of the forums moved on from ragging on me and every post I made to the point of me being able to enjoy the community here. But again looking back I'm almost totally sure that most of the people who join the site are intimidated just how hostile a large majority of the board members are.

Again much of the boards hostility is probably from frustration due to the nature of i-mockery itself being a comedy site that isn't the now standard 4chan-ish humor. People show up with the idea that were all about the "random humor" when if you look at the site its largely more complex than posting a picture of an astronaut Whoopi Goldberg sodomizing a rhinoceros.

I would like to nominate myself for Moderator of the Around the Internet forum, if it continues to exist.

EDIT: does that layout mean no more Loveline board?