View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 03:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FartinMowler View Post
Is this site a money maker and meant to promote products and writers or for people that want to hang out and have a laugh?
I was waiting for this reply from you, so let's answer it! Yeah!

Currently very few people are hanging out or laughing, so at the moment it would appear to be NEITHER. I don't understand where you got product advertisement out of my post, but then again if I were you I would be very worried about my future here as well and probably lash out with nonsensical hyperbole and maybe toss the wife around or something.

Speaking of hyperbole GADZOOKS GOOD TO SEE YOU JOIN THE DISCUSSION now, if you could find it in your heart to look past my mention of your name in that 10 page block of text I dropped up there, I suggested that you and your INTERNET GANG do whatever you want, but in fewer threads, and that a moderator would then remove said twelve year old boys from the discussion, rather than have you engage them in terrible internet combat in every thread on the forum and make them actually post more than they would have done so otherwise!