View Single Post
Julio is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2009, 10:07 AM       
A good friend of mine is used to tell me from time to time that he doesn't understand how can I survive listening to the very same music again and again. True, I do look for something new ocassionally, but I am not the kind of guy whose hunger for music is such that I have to listen to a new album every week or so. You might as well envy me, Proto, because I don't know this band either and their music might as well tell shining examples about plenty of the shit that happened during those lameass years. As I said in another post, I turn 23 today. Seeing this entry of yours makes me think about my teenage years and when they started exactly ten years ago. I strongly believe that depressing during those years makes absolutely no sense at all since the twenties has a lor more shit to offer for you to eat with a pristine silver spoon, but I can't deny that I was a teenager too and that this album might as well offer me material that is worth enough to make me laugh a bit about several crazy things.