View Single Post
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 04:29 AM       
I think you can request the photo taken by the camera. If there's a left turn car on there you might have a chance. Otherwise it might be difficult since the thing took place at night. I'd still at least try to fight it.

Also out of the two lists of most easily modded cars, one listed the F Focus as number ten, the other didn't list it at all. I don't think it'll affect you that much in the whole thing since it was by camera but some law enforcement drool over the thought that you may be a gear head with money to spare. Drove with a friend with a really nice Mitsubishi and an officer ended up behind him on a red light. He just sighed the moment the officer started looking up license information.

PS: Also, I have never been ticketed by those things yet. I've been pulled over a few times but never been ticketed. I look incredibly young for my age and I'm also really submissive and up front. So if I were asked to drop trou and spread 'em, I'd just say "I hope you're big enough."