View Single Post
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 09:31 PM       
FINALLY installing fallout 3. but jesus, what else have i been playing lately (NOW THAT SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL'S OUT -- FOR -- WINTERBREAK):

assassin's creed - this game is beautiful, but really wish it had a subtitles option. somewhat hard to understand, and i generally play video games in a room with a lot of people, so you know what i mean. but yeah, controls are nice, gameplay is nice, direction is a little confusing, and yeah, i understand what everyone was saying about repetition
wario land: shake it! - hilarious. every time i press a button wario lets out one of his many grunts and gross sound effects, and i laugh every time. gameplay is very simple, feels kinda like a flash game. maybe would be more suited for the ds? either way, the game is just fun, and i think that's all it's trying to be. so GREAT
oddworld: abe's oddyssey - i've been playing this nostalgic title on a psx emulator on my laptop, but goddamn if playing it on a keyboard is frustrating (although, playing the pc version would be fine because the talk commands get mapped to the number keys). i might attempt to run this on my wii; there's some sort of psx emualtor floating around. loved this game as a kid, still love it now
mother 3 - lol, i wish i was playing this but i can't get into it for some reason. FUCK ME

getting ready to play over winter break: super mario sunshine, bomberman generation, fallout 3, fable, sam & max, hopefully pick up mushroom men... IT'S GONNA BE A FUN BREAK!!! :D