View Single Post
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2007, 01:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Mew is wise in the ways of the world.

We're not gonna tell people not to mock each other at all, we're just saying to do it with tact instead of the same tired shit that constantly goes on here. It doesn't make for an entertaining read, and it's certainly not bringing in new people. Part of the new site is that it's going to integrate the forums just about everywhere, so I'm expecting a bunch o' new people to join up.
That sounds right to me. It definitely isn't bringing in new people, something the people talking all that shit have plainly stated they don't want anyway. I'd like to see you take your forum back and make it the place you intended it to be.

The rules you have are good it's just that no one is paying any attention to them, including the moderators. That's what's allowing this place to look like "I-Asshole" which is driving away your business. People see the fun features, then join the forum thinking they are 'joining IN the fun' only to find the little boy bitch club doesn't want them here- off they go to somewhere more welcoming.

I will add that if people want to play critic in 'make stuff' topics they should be required to make something themselves or shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Blue Gularis : Nov 23rd, 2007 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Toned down the sarcasm a notch out of respect to admin