View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 11:15 AM       
I feel for you. You probably aren't regretting it or feeling any pangs of guilt, but you did do the right thing. People have to learn to live as part of a community, no matter how small. If you can't do that then piss off.

I've had very few bad neighbors, but the worst was when my girlfriend and I lived above the landlords. They smoked pot all the time and kept their radio on 100% of the time. We wore earplugs to bed. One time they were watching Star Wars with the bass turned up so loud it was causing crockery to fall out of our cupboards. Well, one glass. But it's still damn loud.

We couldn't really complain because, well, they were the landlords, but we got out of there as soon as.

Later on I saw the wife on a TV show talking about how she had cancer. HA. Sucked in.