View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 08:51 AM       
I was referring to this pic

But on further review that is perhaps not a steering wheel, it may be something far more disturbing. It may be someone's head. So there may be a dude's head in the driver's lap. Is there some sort of weird space BJ action going on in this bus? Is this a space psychopath who is so brazen a killer that he carries the severed head of his victim around in space public transportation? A more innocent observation may suggest that it is a space helmet, but one has to wonder how safe you are being if you are holding it in your lap instead of wearing it.

I truly hope it is a steering wheel though

EDIT: The more I look at this though the more I see. Look at the right hand side of the bus, there's a missile equipped on the side. That's multitasking, you shuttle people across the universe and on the way between stops, you make a tactical strike on Omicron Persei 8. That's real innovation for you