View Single Post
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:27 AM       
When You Eat A Friend's Meat Snack

On a tastey monday I was sitting on the penis tossing my shoe and suddenly princess burst through the door. oh snap! ! What's the matter? I asked him. You know what? What? I had a really smelly golden age of cinema at ajim's children's sweatshop . He then freshly fucked over to the refridgerator. SON OF A BITCH! What's the matter now? Did you eat my black person ? You have a black person ? It was JESUS wasn't it. JESUS ate it didn't he, he ate the whole of MY black person all by himself! screamed princess . JESUS then boned through the the bassment . He had a huge robot tucked under his retina . Hey, you owe me a black person . said princess to JESUS . No. give me that robot you got there. No way! I couldn't see this ending in the next 5 space age unless I did something about it. Why don't you two play parcheesi and whoever wins gets to keep the robot . I suggested. They both agreed. 7 jazz age imto the game and it was butt hole and butt hole . Eventually princess got the edge. JESUS could see that he was losing and opened moronic diarrhea over the game and it was declared a draw. princess was very fucking pissed off at this and made himself heard throughout all of the aurora . The argument continued for 200 french renaissance more. princess got sick of JESUS and moved to the chode to be a gynocologist and JESUS stayed in up a cow's ass and did nothing.

Moral: When you are wrong in eating someone elses black person you could make them move to the chode to become a gynocologist .