View Single Post
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
You don't have the ability to tell what I'm thinking, Helm. Period.
OR DO I

Quote:
but within normal limits.
I think it's safe to say, that given your physical appearance and your personality, you've fucked the normal limits, slit their throat and dumped them in the river

Quote:
...which I did because people had been badgering me about it for YEARS.
NOBODY was b..b..badgering you to post pictures with your pants legs tucked up and flexing. They were b bb bbadgering you to post pictures so they could make fun of you. That first fencing picture was so great they wanted more. and what did you do? In your head (remember. I can read your mind.) you went 'I'll show them! I'll post a picture of myself being AWESOME hence, the flex picture. Do you realize how hilarious you look in that picture? Did your mom realize how hilarious you look in that picture when she took it for you? Jesus, man.

Quote:
So because I'm happy with my traits, I can't be curious about the world around me and possess intellectual thought? Successful at what, anyway? If any one here has an ego, it's you, considering how you think you know me so well and all. Yes Helm, I'm sure you've got me all figured out.
Your traits are only making you happy to the extent that they provide for the social support that you so desperately crave. starting with your huge wang right down to flexy pictures. You're rediculous. You want praise so bad, and where praise cannot be had, you'll settle with attention of all kinds. I'm probably getting you off in that regard here as well but so be it.

You're not a psychological enigma, OAO. you're a 16 year old boy. You're not hard to figure out. You've shown us so much of yourself in the last year or so you've been around here it's hard not to know what you're all about. Get over it.

Quote:
What I'm admitting is that I like myself. So what?
You don't like yourself. You want people to like you so you can like yourself. Do you understand the difference? Remember. I can read your mind, so don't lie to me.

Quote:
Helm, anarcho-capitalism doesn't get you laid.
Sure it does. If you knew how to sell it. If you know how not to go all ANSWER THE QUESTION on people, being a goat-fucking satan worshipper gets you laid. Just as long as - in lack of an actual personality - you collect enough labels for yourself, you can successfully make people believe there's more to you than a huge misaligned jawbone and scary manthighs. "Did you know I was in modelling once?"

Quote:
Just. quit. talking. shit. OK?
Isn't. it. great. doing. what. other. people. do?

Quote:
You might want to start analyzing your own illusion of superiority.
I don't think people are inferior or superior to each other. I don't think I'm better than you. People go in a lot of different directions in life. I think you're just sad and you can be less sad if you listen to me and get your head out of your ass. Hopefully, regardless of me or anybody else in this forum, when you're significantly less of a teenager than now, you're going to be fucked right hard by your surroundings enough to reconsider a lot of this crap anyway, but I try now because I'm a gentle, loving person, OAO. I'm here for you. Hang on and we'll make it through the rain, little buddy.