Thread: Lame ads
View Single Post
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 10:58 PM       
In a world, run by beauracracy,
This is a standard cliché that LaFontaine uses, taken to heart because of drinking issues.

where page captains run rampant
Well, they do.

and malevolent orcs dare to cut off one's freely-flowing libations
Chicago has a very lax drinking policy, and I remind people whom I see in Bloomington wearing shirts that say "DRY CAMPUS" in intended irony that a very high-tenured professor who lived in my building would throw parties and give me beer when I was 18. Last year, however, they began to CRACK DOWN on underage drinking at the large events that come with scav hunt because Newsweek had sucked the University's cock rather well in then-recent months, causing all kinds of issues of people bitching about why it should matter.

Only Lush Puppies Mark VII, F-I-S-T point VI Deleuzean Potato Homefries, Billmire's Scrod double-teams Stoney, No blank all Umlaut, Rosebud- Still the Fucking Sled, Vagrant Sun Gods
Every year the team comes up with a new name, and in the most formal of purposes they include all previous names in a form edited to cohere better. I don't know ALL the backstories, but I could talk a long time about what little I do know. Also, "Billmire" was one of my better friends in Chicago so hearing Don mention him is AWESOME.

will succeed in proving that true freedom can only be achieved through utter chaos.
We all need goals.

Sir, your shit's on fire. Coming soon to a theater near you.
I forget the shit on fire thing.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT