View Single Post
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 08:03 PM       
Name- Greg

Age- 20

Job- Happily Unemployed/Student

Where are you at?- Massachusetts

How did you find out about this site?- my friend wouldn't shut up about the site last year. I signed up, never got the activation email, gave up, then tried to get back on again. tl;dr: my friend told me

What's your favorite thing about the site?- idunnolol

Why did you start posting- I'm lonely and thrive for human interaction. That and I was looking for a new forum to frequent.

Level of Educ.- College Sophmore

Hobbies- Drawing (traditional and digital), videogames, "hanging out", spacing out responses to forms like this because I have OCD at the expense of making posts longer than they need to be.

Fav. music/band- Eh, whatever my flavor of the week is. Right now I'm in a techno-y/pop mood. I'll probably switch back to rock or ska or something once I get it out of my system. Five Iron Frenzy is one of my favorite bands. Coldplay's pretty cool too. Also Queen.

Fav. book- I am America (and So Can You!) and The Alphabet of Manliness are the only two book I've read that weren't mandated by a teacher. Eff reading.

Fav. movie- Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Fav. Video Game- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Fav. food- Keebler Rainbow Deluxe Cookies

In high school you were voted most likely to...- Nothing. Nobody liked me in High School because I was awkward.

Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I have a record of making long forum posts, I like to brag about how I'm left handed, I've played more video games than probably 80% of the population, I bounce between blind optimism and soul-crushing pessimism (quite rapidly, I might add) and I like talking about myself a lot, so I'm guessing this post is one of the longer responses in this thread.