View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 11:50 PM       
Mainly my problem with the zoo was the teeming mass of beerbellied idiots and the black cloud of selfishness, ignorance and noise that emanated from it.

Here are a few bullet points.

- There was some enormous group there. They all had burgundy t-shirts on with Confederate flags and music notes on the back. I don't even understand what that was supposed to mean. Klan Khoir? How many Confederate songs could there be? Anyway, they were everywhere, shouting to each other and basically obnoxious-ing up the place.

- If I had a nickel for every idiot who ran just far enough ahead of their group to read the exhibit sign first, then announce to the rest "THIS HERE IS A SUN BEAR", or something like that like they knew what the hell they were talking about, I could buy a really nice club to beat the fuck out of all of them with.

-The obesely-disabled in rented scooters, ramming people.

-People who stand at displays and announce to everyone else, "See 'at-air? I shot one-a 'im."

-People who try to provoke sleeping animals to action by hooting and throwing things. I keep hoping they'll get mauled and it never happens.

-The guy who was wheeling a large, beat-up rolling cooler that was so loaded with soda bottles that it broke off the handle and fell on its side, with bottles and ice going *sploosh* all over the path. There had to be three or four 12-packs of soda bottles in that cooler, for his small family's exclusive use. Why the hell would you need that much soda for a visit to the zoo? I mean, really, do you have to fill a suitcase-sized cooler?

-Parents who don't make their kids stay near them, leaving the kids to dart around wildly from display to display, running into people and generally raising hell.

-Aforementioned kids, who run from display to display just randomly trying out all of the interactive stuff and breaking it before you get there.

-the fucking idiots who can't understand basic instructions on a carousel, like one person per horse. The carousel operator had to stop people several times who stuck small infants on horses and then climbed up on another horse to take a ride themselves. How the hell is a little baby supposed to stay on a carousel horse?

- The idiot bitch who actually did place a small toddler (like 1 year old) on a carousel horse by herself and got off the ride altogether. The baby actually managed to hold on, but when the 7-minute ride ended, the horse stopped in the up position and she was five feet in the air with no way of getting down. People were actually going around looking for the kid's mother.

-The women who dress like fucking prostitutes to go to the zoo. Booty shorts and spike heels? Really?

- The woman who stood in front of the sign that clearly said ARCTIC FOX and kept asking the keeper, "What is those? Is those some sorta cat?"

Fuck I hate people.