Thread: Lies
View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
So.... When she was doing all this. When did she have time to hang out with little ole' you? If one of my friends even tried to lie this much I think I would have to punch them in the face.
I'd try to catch her with that, asking her friendly-like "So, how do you balance all of that stuff?" or things like that. Her answer was usually that she found it so incredibly easy that she finished up in jig time. Yes, I did eventually feel the urge to punch her.

I think even worse than the "I'm a total prodigy" routine was how she kept feigning ignorance at American culture (despite the fact that she'd lived here for years). For example, she seemed incredibly shocked when I told her that it was my mother who cooked dinner for the family. When she saw my mom next, she asked her straightaway "Is it true that in an American family, the wife does all of the cooking?" According to my brother she also thought that a "three-way" was a study session with three people.

Kitsa, that must have sucked. That woman deserved to be smacked upside the head.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.